Student Feedback

| |

Students Feedback SE,TE,BE- IT Branch

Dear Students I am going to take the feedback for the Professors in the IT department. As I am Heading the IT dept I have full right to take the decision in favour of students, limited to IT dept.

Dear Friends your valuable feedback in this regards is very important and essential step, to make the dept better and improve the quality of teaching.

Most of the students may think that Feedback is the "faltu hai kuch hone wala nahi hai..." but thats not the case with me, I am a committed and reasult oriented person ( you can see the result of placement and efforts towards it, though it is not my field), any one from my Dept is not giving his/her full efforts will be kicked off. For that I need your true and honest feedback.

Dear Friends your parents is paying your fees- belive me managing Rs. 60+ K per annum is not easy, to pay u r fees u r father tries to save money wherever he can- he uses torn baniyans, try to repair the shoe so that it will last for some more days. your mother shows least interest in purchasing sarees. Realise the value of heard earned money of your parents.

1) Your are free to write any thing that u observed (Against me too if I am wrong)
2) You will not be targeted as there is no need to write u r name on the feedback sheet.
3) Feedback will be viewed only by me and Principal - no other staff members.
4) Please don't give bad remarks just because any professor is strict, try to analyse his/her dedication, efforts, teaching style.
5) Also don't give good remarks only beacause any teacher is giving more internal, oral marks.
6) Your RIGHT is to get the quality education.
7) Remember the torn chapple, shoe of u r father while writing feedback.
8) I will personaly collect the feedback from u r class.
9) The Classwise (SE,TE,BE)schedule will be declared within two days.
10)I need 100% attendance on the day I am taking feedback, ("CR's please look in to this matter and convey my message to all classmates.")Also I need cell numbers of all CR's from SE to BE

Best regards

Prof. P.S. Lokhande
Head Dept of I.T. & TPO
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL PVPPCOE
-------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

nimish said...

nice initiative sir........v really lyked d idea of d feedbck.....atleast v hav sm1 who listens to us.........


thnx sir

Anonymous said...

sir,

Although I am not form IT ,as a General Secretary of the college, I feel this is really good initiative on your part. And it definately shows that someone really cares about quality education.

Post a Comment