mail from nitin patil

| |

From: Patil, Nitin
To:
Subject: Thanking you
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:09:38 +0530

Respected sir,

I am working in Capgemini since last three months and it has been great
journey from college to corporate life.

I would like to thank u a lot for this because it was u because of
whom I got my offerletter last year. You have always been inspiration
for me and

I have learnt a lot from u. I am dam sure sir that nobody in the
college was as helpful as u. Instead of having busy schedule u use to
make out time

For us whenever we had any problem. Because of u our result in
2007-08 was a record breaking one so the credit goes to u sir.



I was shocked by the incident that happened on 28th of August and it
was hard to believe that students of our college

were enjoying all this. I am still in contact with my juniors and
they always ask for my suggestions and solutions to their problems. If
it is college related

problem then I always say them to discuss this with u because during
my college days I used to do the same.



It has been a history that always a good person is targeted not a bad
person that's what have happened with u.

I still believe that 80% of the students of college has lot of
respect for u and they appreciate your hard-work u put into placements.
So the rest are

Idiots who can't see with their naked eyes. So I strongly feel that
you should continue with the placements for the betterment of the
college.



I will be fortunate enough sir if u reply me back and provide some tips
and guidance relevant to my work at Capgemini.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Nitin Patil.
________________________________________

Nitin Patil | Capgemini | Mumbai

Associate Consultant

________________________________________

P.S. : My e-mail id is => nitin.a.patil@capgemini.com


This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Privacy Policy Terms Legal Site Map Advertise With Us Affiliates

© 2008 SoftCom Technology Consulting Inc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment