Flood in PVPP-Help me to decide the placement schedule

| |

Flood in PVPP-Help me to decide the placement schedule

Dear Students we have huge enquiries from various companies that I have posted below. I know that you all are bussy in prepration for u r exam in Dec-2008, If I say yes to them they will be ready to conduct the placement in next week, but I don't want to disturb you; other side there is not a single company in other college campus and recession is ahead, other big companies firing their employees.

Now you give me your openion what to do? I will try to postpone the recruitment schedule, meanwhile I want to hear from you porople. Believe me these companies are the result of my heard effort that I took to bring them at our doorsteps.

Also please collect your userID and password for the placement portal.
www.pvppcoe.ac.in click on placement portal> click on stuents> login using u r userid and pwd.

Best regards
Prof. P.S. Lokhande
Head Dept of I.T. & TPO
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL PVPPCOE
-------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

manishkumarjha said...

Respected Sir,
We really thanks for ur effort for bringing the companies,but if u can schedule this recruitment in Jan,it will be good sir.
manishKumar Jha

Anonymous said...

thank you sir for all the efforts you have put in into bringing all these companys to our collge but sir please try and schedule the recruitment in jan.

Anonymous said...

Sir,
In case the companies are not ready to postpone their recruitment to a later date, we dont mind them coming in the next week.
however we prefer that it is conducted in January.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir,
Thanks a lot sir. V r highly obliged by ur helpul attitude. Sir if its really possible then plz shift the schedule to 2nd week or later in January. IT students exmas r gettin over on 29the Dec but comps students exams r gettin over on the 14th of Jan....
Thank u again..

Post a Comment