Thank you..!

| |


Capgemini pool campus

Thank all of you for being there for me.
Thank you for ignoring my faults and encouraging my merits.

I wish to extend my thanks to all TPO's , staff members from my college and my students voluanteers, without their support and active involvement CapGemini pool campus was not possible.

I also like to thank to the students came from the various parts of country for their trust on me. This was the first time students from Chandigarh, Kurukshetra, Nasik, Nagpur, Pune, Akola, Shegaon appeared for campus placement. I really appreciate the patience shown by the students at the time of pool campus.

Once again Thanks to all.......!

Prof. P.S. Lokhande
Head Dept of I.T. & TPO
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope that we make some difference to the world.
Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life.
Hope that we help someone reach their dreams.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL PVPPCOE
-------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

AS OnE JoUrNeYEnD, AnOtHeR BeGiNs!!! said...

plz consider who are pass-out(09) from clg. bcs we cant approach you from our tpo.
so plz suggests some method by which we can also participate in these drives

AS OnE JoUrNeYEnD, AnOtHeR BeGiNs!!! said...

plz consider who are pass-out(09) from clg. bcs we cant approach you from our tpo.
so plz suggests some method by which we can also participate in these drives

Dr. P.S. Lokhande said...

I can't understand that " you can't approach from your TPO". Forwarding the student database is the job of TPO. See I may allow you if it is a pool campus( as a part of pool campus procedure company need TPO verified data)If you have any problem with the TPO , sort it out. For the placement exclusively for PVPPCOE students I am helpless, coz I am working for PVPPCOE students.
Regards
Prof P S Lokhande

Unknown said...

Thanks for allowing us to participate in the Cap Gemini Placement Pool.
Sir i wanted to know how the results will be declared as in the cap gemini people will themselves call us directly or it will be through the respective TPO. and sir are u goin to declare the result on your blog. and when can we expect the results?

Unknown said...

Thank you sir for giving us this opportunity to participate in the capgemini campus pool.

Sir right now we are just awaiting the results of all those candidates who got selected.so sir by when can we expect the results to be out?

Thanking you again

Regards,
vinay jain

Post a Comment